Social Media: Best Practices for Canadian Public Companies
Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions Group Seminar
June 21, 2011
Office of Fasken Martineau
2900-550 Burrard Street
Georald S. Ingborg
Fasken Martineau's Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions Group invites you to attend a complimentary seminar on the use of social media by Canadian public companies. This seminar will equip you with information on how social media can be leveraged to compliment traditional disclosure practices and to enhance investor relations.
Lawyers and guest panellists will include:
- Georald Ingborg – Seminar Moderator – Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Caroline Clapham – Panellist – Associate, Fasken Martineau
- Eleanor Fritz – Director, Compliance & Disclosure, Toronto Stock Exchange
- Rhylin Bailie – Director, Communications & Investor Relations, NovaGold Resources Inc.
The panel will present an interactive discussion reviewing examples on Twitter, You Tube and Facebook in the context of the Canadian securities regulatory framework.
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm | Registration and Networking
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm | Panel Discussion
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm | Q&A
This event has passed - registration is closed.