2017 Online training Blitz
Need Mandatory Continuing Education Hours?
March 31, 2017
Montreal, QC, Canada
The compliance period for lawyers ends on March 31, 2017. Fasken Martineau’s online training lets you add over 20 hours of certified continuing education recognized by the Québec Bar to your record.
A $75 contribution (all profits to be donated to the Canadian Paralympic Committee) will allow you to access all the training listed below.
LABOUR, EMPLOYMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS AND PUBLIC LAW
- Time Theft in the Age of Technology
- Managing Cases of Psychological Injury – Part I
- Managing Cases of Psychological Injury – Part II
- 2016 Human Rights Seminar
- Human Resources Management within a SME
- Hiring Foreign Workers: Immigration and Tax Aspects
- Human Rights Seminar 2017
- Incivility at work
- How Your Business Can Use Open Source Software to its Advantage
- How to Successfully Manage Intellectual Property Between Work Providers and Suppliers
- Trademark examination
LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Evolution of the Obligation of Good Faith, the Connection with the New Code of Civil Procedure and Taking Stock of the Lifting of the Corporate Veil
- What Impact Will the New Code of Civil Procedure Have on Dispute Resolution Mechanisms?
- The Impacts of the Code of Civil Procedure Reform
- Professional Secrecy and Corporate Lawyers
- Recent developments in injury and civil liability
Each session lasts ninety minutes. Once you have paid for and completed the training, you will receive a certificate of participation by email in the following days.