Blair Horn is a partner in the firm's Securities & Mergers and Acquisitions Group where he focuses on mergers and acquisitions, public equity and debt financings, venture capital, private equity financings and corporate governance matters. Early in his legal career, Blair was seconded to the Ontario Securities Commission in the mergers and acquisitions and capital markets areas.
Blair’s clients include public and private technology companies, industrial and mining concerns, boards, independent committees of boards, underwriters, private equity and venture capital providers and financial advisors.
Honours and Awards
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Consistently/Repeatedly Recommended, Private Equity and Corporate Mid-Market
- Martindale-Hubbell BV™ Distinguished™ 4.4 out of 5 Peer Review Rating
- Director, British Columbia Sports Hall of Fame Foundation
- Former Member, Health Promotion Committee, Heart and Stroke Foundation (British Columbia and Yukon)
- St. Paul's Hospital Foundation, Lights of Hope Campaign (2004)
- Member, Board of Governors, Brentwood College School
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario)
- Business and Securities Sections, Canadian Bar Association
- Business Law Section M&A Subcommittee, American Bar Association
- Former Member, Vancouver Stock Exchange Advisory Committee