Chuck Harrison is a partner in the Labour, Employment and Human Rights practice group. He represents clients in a variety of provincially regulated business sectors including utilities, municipal government, shipyards, construction and the forest industry. He also has a substantial practice in federally regulated business sectors including maritime industries, telecommunications, trucking, railways and air transport. Chuck provides clients with proactive and strategic labour and employment advice in the context of major projects, business restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. He regularly represents clients as counsel in labour arbitrations, labour board hearings, mediation, human rights and other proceedings.
Chuck provides legal services through C.G. Harrison Law Corporation.
- Honourary Executive Member, National Labour & Employment Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association (2012)
- Chair, National Labour & Employment Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association (2004-2005)
- Treasurer, National Labour & Employment Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association (2003-2004)
- Secretary, National Labour & Employment Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association (2002-2003)
- Executive, Labour Law Section, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch) (1999-2002)
- Labour Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association, National and B.C. Branch (1986-present)
- Human Resources Management Association of British Columbia (HRMA) (1986-present)
- British Columbia Industrial Relations Association (1986-present)
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (2004-present)