Charles Lupien practices in the fields of technology and intellectual property. His practice areas include copyrights, trademarks and the drafting of contractual documents providing for the assignment, licensing and outsourcing of technology or intellectual property rights.
Charles focuses on emerging areas such as e-commerce, web marketing, digital entertainment and virtual worlds. He also advises corporations wishing to do business in Quebec with respect to their obligations under the Consumer Protection Act, the Charter of the French Language and the Fighting Internet and Wireless Spam Act (Bill C-28).
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Barreau de Montréal
- Member of the Association du Jeune Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Organizational Committee and Treasurer of Legal IT 5.0.
- Member of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)