Environment, Health and Safety Prevention Services
Fasken Martineau is committed to helping clients understand and comply with Environmental, Health & Safety laws and best practices to achieve Due Diligence, prevent workplace accidents and prevent worker injury, reduce worker's compensation costs, avoid reputational damage and legal risk. Our OHS Consultants and lawyers provide training, consulting and legal prevention services across Canada, and around the world.
We offer extensive experience working with governments, businesses and industry groups to influence environmental, health and safety policy development within Canada and elsewhere. Our team has a solid reputation for having developed strong relationships with health and safety and environmental regulators, regulatory agencies and adjudicative bodies, which we draw on frequently to help our clients achieve their goals without protracted and costly litigation.
Our EHS Prevention Services are unique and divided into Training, Consulting and Legal Services.
Training: Courses (one day or more) and Seminars (1/2 day or less)
Consulting: Health and Safety, AODA
- EHS Legislative Compliance Audits
- Protecting EHS Audits by Solicitor and Client privilege
- WSIB Work Well Audit Conformance
- ASCS Legislative Assessments and Procedure Development
- EHS Policy and Procedure Review, Development and Implementation
- Workers' Compensation Management Assessment and Development
- AODA Consulting Services
- Gap Analysis™ Phase 1 and 2
- Advice and Representation when Accidents and Workplace Disasters occur
- Counsel in OHS Regulatory and Bill C-45 Criminal Charges
- Advocates at all level of Workers Compensation Claims and Appeals
- Legal Opinions, Compliance Obligations and Tracking Legislative Change
- Legal Counsel at all levels of Courts, Tribunals and Boards across Canada