Isabelle East-Richard practices mainly in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, with a particular emphasis on construction law, civil liability and contractual liability. She also issues legal opinions, counsels clients on the drafting and development of legal proceedings, and regularly pleads before civil courts.
She also practices professional and disciplinary law, advising various professional bodies and representing them in all matters relating to professional practices and conduct.
Isabelle also regularly practices labour, employment and human rights law. Throughout her career, she has concentrated on issues specific to certification, collective agreements, labour standards and employment agreements.
- Member, Board of Directors, Maison L’Éclaircie (since 2013)
- Member, Réseau des Femmes d'affaires du Québec
- Member, Association des femmes entrepreneures de Québec
- Member, Québec Bar
- Member, Quebec City Bar
- Member, Association du Jeune Barreau de Québec
- Member, Canadian Bar Association