Julia is an associate lawyer in the corporate and commercial group of the Ottawa office. Her practice focuses on providing effective solutions that fit the business realities of both small and large clients, across a variety of industries.
Clients seek Julia’s assistance with both commercial agreements and transactions:
- Guiding privately-held corporate clients through financings, changes of control, asset and share transactions;
- Advising on and drafting a range of commercial contracts, including sales, services, SaaS, teaming, NDAs, consumer, licensing, and employment.
Julia also has a growing practice in trade law, including experience with public and private procurement disputes, anti-dumping and countervailing duties, and export control issues.
Clients benefit from the targeted legal analysis, risk assessment and advice Julia can provide on employment, corporate governance and regulatory compliance issues in a variety of contexts and industries.
Before joining the firm, Julia studied common law and civil law at McGill University.
- Volunteer, CCLA/GCTC Annual Lawyer Play
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association