Josh Lewis’ practice primarily focuses on the mining sector. He is the Co-ordinator of Fasken Martineau's Global Mining Group and his comprehensive domestic and international experience encompasses a wide spectrum including exploration, joint ventures, offtakes, streaming and royalties, project development, equity and debt financing and mergers and acquisitions. Josh provides cost-effective and pragmatic solutions in assisting mining clients to achieve their commercial objectives.
Honours and Awards
- Lexpert® Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada 2016 for Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Chambers Canada 2016 for Energy & Natural Resources: Mining
- Who's Who Legal: Canada 2014, 2016 for Mining
- Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2015 Repeatedly recommended for Mining
- Chambers Global 2015 Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Canada)