Peter Finley is the Chair of the regional Business Group. He has extensive experience in Business Law with an emphasis on Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate, Partnership and Real Estate matters. Peter primarily acts for privately held business enterprises but also advises publicly held companies. He has significant exempt market financing experience. Peter has acted on a variety of transactions involving tax-driven structures. He recognizes the importance of providing practical advice that is relevant to the client's business and tailored to their particular requirements.
Honours and Awards
- The Best Lawyers® in Canada 2017 for Corporate Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2015 Repeatedly recommended for Corporate Mid-Market
- Trustee, Vancouver SPCA Hospital Trust Fund
- Vancouver Board of Trade
- Business, Real Property, Securities and Tax Law Sections, Canadian Bar Association
- Former Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Law, The University of British Columbia (1994-2001)