Barbara Vanderburgh practices business law with a focus on the real estate industry. Her practice includes real estate development and acquisitions, corporate acquisitions and reorganizations and asset-based commercial transactions.
Barbara's work with the Real Estate Industry includes land acquisition and subdivision, development of mixed-use projects, air space subdivision, condominium development and leasing and property management. She represents real estate developers involved in industrial, commercial and residential developments and acts for commercial vendors and purchasers.
Honours and Awards
- Best Lawyers in Canada 2010-2013, Real Estate Law
- Director, The Vancouver Heritage Foundation
- Director, Leadership & Management Development Council of B.C. (1996-2011)
- Director, CREW (2008-2010)
- Adjunct Professor, Real Estate Development, Faculty of Law, The University of British Columbia (1995 – 2002)
- Urban Development Institute and International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women's Network)