Conor O'Neill is an associate in the firm's Business Law section, engaged in a broad corporate/commercial practice. Conor is also actively involved with the Insolvency & Restructuring group (with an emphasis on corporate and commercial matters) and the Banking & Finance group, focusing on corporate and commercial lending transactions of either a syndicated or bilateral nature. Conor has also worked on a variety of transactions including equity financings and mergers & acquisitions.
Conor summered with the firm in 2006, at which time he was seconded to the New York office. Conor articled with the firm in 2007, and joined as an associate in 2008.
Prior to entering law, Conor worked as an air ambulance pilot and a commuter pilot for a Canadian airline, and continues to advise on a variety of aviation and other transportation related legal matters.
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association – Business and Insolvency Sections
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Canadian Insolvency Foundation
- Member, Canadian Transport Lawyers Association