Conor O'Neill is an associate in the firm's Insolvency and Restructuring group, with an emphasis on corporate and commercial matters. Conor is also actively involved with the Banking & Finance group, focusing on corporate and commercial lending transactions of either a syndicated or bilateral nature (secured and unsecured).
Conor summered with the firm in 2006, at which time he was seconded to the New York office. Conor articled with the firm in 2007, and joined as an associate in 2008.
Prior to entering law, Conor worked as an air ambulance pilot and a commuter pilot for a major Canadian airline.
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association - Insolvency Section
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Canadian Transport Lawyers Association