Conor O'Neill is an associate in the firm's Business Law section, practicing principally with the Insolvency and Restructuring group with an emphasis on corporate and commercial matters. Conor is also actively involved with the Banking & Finance group, focusing on corporate and commercial lending transactions of either a syndicated or bilateral nature (secured and unsecured), and has worked on a variety of transactions including equity financings and mergers & acquisitions.
Conor summered with the firm in 2006, at which time he was seconded to the New York office. Conor articled with the firm in 2007, and joined as an associate in 2008.
Prior to entering law, Conor worked as an air ambulance pilot and a commuter pilot for a Canadian airline.
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association – Business and Insolvency Sections
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Canadian Insolvency Foundation
- Member, Canadian Transport Lawyers Association