Julia is an associate lawyer in the corporate and commercial group of the Ottawa office. Her practice focuses on providing effective solutions that fit the business realities of both small and large clients, across a variety of industries.
Clients seek Julia’s assistance with both commercial agreements and transactions, including:
- Guiding privately-held corporate clients through financings, changes of control, asset and share transactions;
- Advising on and drafting a range of commercial contracts, including sales, services, SaaS, teaming, NDAs, consumer, licensing, and employment.
Julia’s clients benefit from targeted legal analysis, risk assessment and practical advice that draws upon a breadth of experience in employment law, public and private procurement, competition and consumer protection, broadcasting, copyright, civil litigation and appellate advocacy.
Before joining the firm, Julia studied common law and civil law at McGill University.
- Volunteer/"Actor", CCLA/GCTC Annual Lawyer Play Fundraiser
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association