Myriam Robichaud practices civil and administrative law, with particular emphasis on labour law and access to information and privacy matters in the public and private sectors. Myriam is also involved in the preparation and management of litigation files regarding expropriation matters and the marketing of agricultural products.
In the course of her practice, Myriam advises various organisations on matters relating to enforcement and interpretation of collective agreements and individual employment contracts, as well as the drafting and review of policies relating to privacy and the protection of personal information, namely by advising on compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. Myriam provides legal opinions and takes part in the drafting of submissions on these matters, in addition to representing clients before courts and administrative tribunals.
Honours and Awards
- Honor Roll, Masters in International and Transnational Law, Laval University
- Honor Roll, Bachelor of Laws, Laval University
- Dean’s List, Bachelor of International Studies, University of Montreal
- Member of the Board, Bouge de là (since 2013)
- Member, Québec Bar
- Member, Bar of Montréal
- Member, Canadian Bar Association