Johanna Fipke is a partner in the firm's Global Mining Group. She practises in the areas of corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, land tenure and project permitting. Her experience includes working with both public and private issuers in the natural resources sectors, including major, intermediate and junior mining companies, as well as exploration start-up companies.
Johanna advises clients on issues that arise at all stages of the mining cycle, from exploration to development to operation, through to closure and reclamation. She has experience with a wide range of industry transactions including takeovers, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, option agreements, joint ventures, royalty agreements, and construction and procurement agreements. She also advises clients on mineral property title matters.
Johanna regularly assists clients domestically and internationally. She is a member of the Law Society in British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (AME BC)
- AME BC 100th Anniversary Committee
- Next Leaders Council Board of Governors
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum
- Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
- Women in Mining Vancouver Branch