Eowynne Noble has a broad labour and employment practice providing advice and representation to both private and public sector employers and management on a variety of issues including human rights and accommodation, labour disputes, grievance arbitrations, employment contracts, employment standards, wrongful dismissals, and related court litigation.
In her time at Fasken Martineau, Eowynne has worked on a wide range of labour disputes including layoff procedures, collective agreement interpretation, and job competition grievances. Eowynne has also engaged in a number of employment matters including advising employers on termination proceedings and their obligations under the Ontario Employment Standards Act.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2013, Eowynne acquired four years of experience in the non-profit sector. During that time, she managed employees in Canada and abroad. Eowynne summered with the firm in 2011 and articled with the firm from 2012 to 2013.
Honours and Awards
- Dennis Marshall Contribution Award, Queen’s Law School, 2012
- Public International Law - Highest Standing, Université Jean Moulin, 2012
- Women and Law Executive - Camaraderie Award, Queen’s Law School, 2011
- Law School Student Ambassador, Ontario Bar Association, 2009-2010
- Executive Member, Women and Law, Queen’s Law School, 2010-2011
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association