Need legal insights for a business law or litigation story? Fasken Martineau's lawyers are ready to help simplify legal issues and offer memorable commentary on business stories making news around the world.
To arrange an interview or media appearance, contact our media team. We understand your deadline pressures and will connect you with our lawyers quickly.
Our media items
and recent publications
are online and at your disposal.
Key facts about Fasken Martineau:
- Fasken Martineau is a leading international business law and litigation firm
- We are home to more than 700 lawyers worldwide
- The firm has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec City, London and Johannesburg
- Fasken Martineau is the 3rd largest Canadian-based law firm
- Lawyers at Fasken Martineau are repeatedly recognized for their expertise by top legal directories, including:
- Chambers Global
- The World's Leading Lawyers for Business
- The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- The Guide to the 500 Leading Lawyers in Canada
- The Best Lawyers in Canada
A4 | Letter
Diversity and Inclusiveness
Fasken Martineau is committed to maintaining an inclusive firm culture that reflects the diverse communities within which the firm operates; and supporting and promoting diversity so that all lawyers, legal assistants, students and staff know that they are valued and welcomed. This includes:
- Ensuring that our commitment to diversity is reflected in all aspects of our administration and operations.
- Ensuring that our recruitment, retention, development and promotion practices for lawyers, legal assistants, students and staff result in a firm whose membership is reflective of the diverse communities in which we operate.
- Promoting diversity within the Bar and at law schools.
- Working with our clients, not-for-profit associations and institutions across the world to encourage diversity awareness and inclusiveness.
A4 | Letter