Tracey Cohen is a partner and a member of the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. She joined the firm in 1992 after clerking for the British Columbia Court of Appeal. Tracey has an impressive depth of knowledge and experience in resolving business disputes using the most effective means possible - litigation, negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. Tracey has appeared before all levels of Court in British Columbia and as counsel in numerous arbitrations and mediations.
Tracey has attained a BV rating ("high to very high legal ability") by the Martindale-Hubbell legal rating service, indicating the high level of respect which she has earned from her peers and senior members of the bar. She is known for her pragmatic approach and ability and dedication in attempting to truly understand her clients' business and developing a strategy that reflects it.
Honours and Awards
- The Best Lawyers® in Canada 2011-2014 for Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Benchmark Canada, a guide to Canada's leading litigators
- Martindale-Hubbell “BV” rating
- Fundraiser, Combined Jewish Appeal Campaign of Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Securities Law Section, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)