Nick Shkordoff is an associate in the Business Law section of the firm's Toronto office. He has a broad corporate/commercial practice. Nick has been involved in a variety of transactions including private placements, asset purchases and share purchases.
Nick has also worked on several infrastructure and public-private partnership matters; representing governments, proponents and lenders.
Nick summered with the firm in 2008 and was seconded to the London office. He articled with the firm in 2009/2010 and joined as an associate in 2010.
Honours and Awards
- Dean's Honour List, with distinction, Queen's University, 2005
- Steering Committee Member, Law in Action Within Schools (LAWS)
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association