Sandra Malcolm has a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and corporate governance compliance.
Sandra has experience acting for issuers, underwriters and investors in capital market financing transactions. Her experience includes representing both issuers and underwriters in public and private equity and debt financings, including initial public offerings, bought deal prospectus offerings and private placements. Sandra also has experience with public and private mergers and acquisitions, including take-over bids, plans of arrangement and corporate reorganizations. In addition, Sandra advises issuers on corporate governance requirements, continuous disclosure obligations and general regulatory compliance matters.
Prior to joining Fasken Martineau, Sandra worked as an associate at another national law firm in Calgary.
- Programs Board Committee, ACG Calgary (Association for Corporate Growth)
- Board Member, Young ACG
- Business Law Executive Committee, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, ACG Calgary (Association for Corporate Growth)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers