There are many new, challenging legal issues affecting the manufacture, sale and distribution of natural health products in Canada. Come hear our legal experts, who are experienced in the natural health products sector, tell you what you need to know about a variety of issues crucial to the success of your business. Topics include the new Regulations and the Health Canada licencing process, clinical trials, advertising and marketing and litigation affecting natural health products.
Natural Health Products Regulations: The Basics
- Lucie Dufour
How to Qualify as a Natural Health Product
Relationship Between Claims and Evidence Required for Health Canada
- Labelling Restrictions and Permissible Advertising Claims
- Marketing to Consumers and Health Care Professionals: Preclearance Agencies
- Pricing, Distribution and Competition Compliance
The Litigation Landscape for Natural Health Products
- Steven F. Rosenhek
- Product Liability for Natural Health Products
- Class Actions
- Damages in Litigation Cases
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A
Note: This seminar can be applied towards 9 of the 12 hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for the New Member Requirement.
This event has passed - registration is closed.