There are many new and challenging legal issues that directly affect the manufacture, sale and distribution of natural health products in Canada. Come hear our speakers talk about recent developments on Natural Health Products. Topics include notably the recent Regulations and the licensing process, advertising and marketing and litigation affecting Natural Health Products.
Natural Health Products Regulations: The Basics
Speaker: Lucie Dufour
- How to Qualify as a Natural Health Product
- License Exemptions
- Relationship Between Claims and Evidence Required by Health Canada
- Labelling Restrictions and Permissible Advertising Claims
- Marketing to Consumers and Health Care Professionals: Preclearance Agencies
- Pricing, Distribution and Competition Compliance
- Product Liability for Natural Health Products
- Class Actions
- Damages in Litigation Cases
February 16, 2011
8:00 a.m to 8:30 a.m. - Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Seminar and Q/A
Places are limites, reserve yours now!
* This activity is recognized by the Quebec Bar as the mandatory continuing legal education policy.