Fasken Martineau's Antitrust/Competition & Marketing group hosts a seminar with a presentation by special guest speaker Jeanne Pratt, Special Legal Advisor to the Commissioner of Competition, Competition Bureau of Canada, together with Anthony Baldanza, Douglas New and Mark Magro. Topics to be covered include:
- Information sharing
- Self regulation, voluntary codes, standard setting and benchmarking
- Special considerations for regulated industries
- Other competition law hot spots
- Application of Competitor Collaboration Guidelines to trade associations
- Compliance programs
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A
Who Should Attend:
- Corporate in-house counsel
- Corporate managers engaged in trade association activities
- Executives, counsel and staff of trade associations
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar can be applied towards the 9 hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for the New Member Requirement or the 3 hour Professionalism Requirement.
This event has passed - registration is closed.