Fasken Martineau's Antitrust/Competition & Marketing Law Group invites you to attend a breakfast seminar that will discuss Cartels and Lessons Learned from Recent Enforcement Activity.
Topics to be covered:
- Lessons from Recent Enforcement Activity in Canada
- Lessons from Recent International Cartel Investigations
- Dawn Raids: Practical Guide to Responding to Searches and Seizures
Huy Do, Neal Smitheman and Antonio Di Domenico in Toronto, Stuart Richards and Sheila Tormey in London (presenting by Video Conference), Christophe Fichet in Paris (presenting by Video Conference)
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This event has passed - registration is closed.