Find out how to be the best partner as providers and advisors share their best practices and new ideas.
Fasken Martineau and the IAOP invite you to join fellow outsourcing providers and advisors for a unique networking and industry discussion session.
This event will be hosted by:
- John Beardwood, Partner, Fasken Martineau, and IAOP Canadian Chapter Chair
- Robert Alt, VP Global Services, Finance, Manulife Financial (IAOP Canadian Chapter Steering Committee)
- Ron Babin, Assistant Professor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management, Ryerson University (IAOP Canadian Chapter Steering Committee)
- Mayank Sharma, VP, Business Engineering, CGI (IAOP Canadian Chapter Steering Committee)
The session is designed to facilitate relationship building between outsourcing service providers and advisory organizations in connection with tackling key issues faced in the global outsourcing industry, in a customer-free environment which allows for the free sharing of views.
During the Provider/Advisory workshop, each of the roundtables will be set for a specific topic for discussion. The group at each table will discuss the topic for approximately 20 minutes, then everyone will "shuffle" to the next table that has a topic of interest to them.
In order to ensure our discussions are focused on your areas of interest, please click on the "Register" link below and select your preferred topic. You may also write in additional topics. We will select the most popular topics to discuss during the session.
1. What are the risks of prime-subprime vendor relationships, and can providers best manage those risks?
2. What’s the current view of benchmarking – useful tool or relationship killer?
3. If customers require innovation in an outsourcing relationship, how should innovation be paid for and who should reap the rewards and how?
4. Keeping the "Measuring Stick" fresh and relevant - how do you keep the metrics meaningful?
5. What models of knowledge transfer work best to share knowledge while protecting intellectual property…and who should introduce them?
Select your topic of choice on the registration page by clicking the "Register" link below.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 9:55 am Presentation and Q&A
- 9:55 am - 10:00 am IAOP Chapter Business
The event has passed. Registration is closed.