Are you fully up to speed with the latest proposals for reform of employee rights? It’s been a busy few months with the Government suggesting widespread reform of employment law, often against the wishes of those consulted.
This seminar will guide you through all the key developments and explain what you can expect in the year ahead to keep you one step ahead of the game. The employment team at Fasken Martineau will be joined by James Laddie [link name to profile], QC, of Matrix Chambers who will describe some common problems faced by employers when defending claims in the Tribunal and will provide a few tips on getting the best possible results.
Key topics which will be covered:
- Unfair dismissal claims - the impact on your business of extended service requirements and revised compensation limits
- Key decisions affecting business protection
- TUPE and Service Provision Change
- Redundancy developments
- Tribunal traps to avoid
- Looking ahead - 2013 on the horizon
- 5:00 pm | Registration
- 5:30 pm | Presentation
- 6:30 pm | Drinks and canapes