Fasken Martineau's Global Mining Group invites you to an exclusive breakfast seminar where Mr. Godfrey Oliphant, Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources of the Republic of South Africa, will speak on trending topics pertaining to the South African mining industry.
Topics to be covered include:
- Operating and investing in South Africa
- Recent challenges experienced in South Africa’s mining sector
- Role that the legal mining community in Canada plays in regards to advisory and decision-making for investors and procurement specialists
- Developments around the South African Mining Law, the cadastral system and improvement around licensing issues
Following Deputy Minister Oliphant’s presentation, some of Fasken Martineau’s partners from South Africa will also be available to provide commentary.
This seminar is free of charge and is only available in English.
- 7:30 am - 8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am Presentation and Q&A
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
Event has passed - registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3511
+1 800 268 8424 ext 3511