Fasken Martineau’s Aboriginal Law group invites you to attend its complimentary Aboriginal Law Update seminar on Friday morning, May 31, 2013. Attendees will hear about new cases and recent developments in the areas of Project Development and Natural Resources.
- the status of Roger William in the Supreme Court of Canada
- the R. v. Daniels and Manitoba Métis decisions and their implications for consultation with Métis communities
- other recent decisions from the Canadian courts affecting the Haida duty to consult and other aspects of First Nation/Industry engagement
Register early to secure your seat as space may be limited.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Accreditation
Lawyers are eligible to claim 1.5 hours of CPD credit. After the seminar, simply visit the Law Society's website to log in, click on "Record your Credits" and report your time.
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am | Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am | Seminar Presentation
This event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
Marketing Events Coordinator
+1 604 631 3296