Fasken Martineau’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) law group invites you to attend a complimentary breakfast seminar on Thursday, May 9, 2013. At this seminar, our lawyers from South Africa and Canada will provide you with an overview of emerging issues in CSR; and will discuss rules and best practices from around the globe.
Topics and speakers include:
Carbon Emissions & Climate Change
- International norms, Canadian examples (Anne Drost, Partner and CSR co-chair, Montreal, Canada)
- South Africa initiatives (Matthew Burnell, Partner, Johannesburg, South Africa)
Consultation with Traditional Communities, Free Prior Informed Consent
- Free Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC) internationally, Canadian experience (Kevin O’Callaghan, Partner and CSR co-chair, Vancouver, Canada)
- Relationships with Traditional Communities in South Africa (Lucas Moalusi, Partner, Johannesburg, South Africa)
This event has passed - Registration is now closed.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am | Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | Presentation
For more information
+27 11 568 6081