The expression work-life balance is often used without a real understanding of its legal ramifications. Our speakers will address the following issues:
• The definition of work-life balance
• Work-life balance under the Labour Standards Act
• Case law developments in work-life balance
• The advantages of adopting work-life balance measures in the workplace
• Some examples of the kinds of measures that could or should be adopted
This activity is recognized as meeting the mandatory continuing education requirements of the Québec Bar.