Register for our other Fasken Martineau at the PDAC seminars.
Panelists from Latin America will discuss foreign exchange controls in Argentina, mining law reforms in Brazil, regulatory reforms in Mexico and the latest updates on other regulatory reforms in Latin America.
- Florencia Heredia a founding partner at HOLT Abogados in Buenos Aires
- Affonso Aurino Barros da Cunha partner in the Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Law and Foreign Investment and Mining law practice groups of the Brazilian law firm Siqueira Castro Advogados
- Leopoldo Burguete-Stanek and Alfredo Chávez Goyeneche partners at Gonzalez Calvillo Abogados a leading full-service Mexican law firm
- Samantha Alfonzo partner of Fasken Martineau’s Global Mining Group
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm - Registration and Lunch
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm - Panel Discussions
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
The event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3329