Fasken Martineau and American Woman Lawyers in London invite you to attend our Woman in Business Seminar. Our session will cover the following topical issues affecting women in the workplace:
- What are the primary challenges facing women in business in 2014?
- How have these issues changed over time?
- What are employers getting right and what do they need to do better?
- Is further legislation needed?
- How can women help themselves?
- Alison Dolan, Deputy Managing Director at Sky Business
- Fiona Gallagher, Global Head of Relationship Management, Capital Markets & Treasury Solutions at Deutsche Bank
- Dame Janet Gaymer, Non-Executive Director on the Management Board of the House of Commons
- Catherine Moss, Partner at Fasken Martineau LLP
- Jelena Madir, Principal Counsel at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- 18:30 Pre-event drinks and canapés
- 19:00 Seminar
- 20:00 Networking and refreshments
Please register your attendance by clicking on the registration link above.
For more information:
+44 20 7917 8524