Register for our other Fasken Martineau at the PDAC seminars.
Fasken Martineau invites you to attend an interactive discussion on the current trends in Canadian hostile take-over bids and proxy contests. The discussion will include a review of recent Canadian experience, with a focus on the tactics and strategies being used by bidders, shareholders and targets. This seminar has been prepared specifically for mining issuers and will feature a presentation by the co-authors of Fasken Martineau’s ground-breaking 2013 Canadian Proxy Contest Study.
- Aaron Atkinson, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Dan Batista, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Brad Freelan, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm - Registration
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Presentation and Q&A
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Cocktail Reception
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
The event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3329