Register for our other Fasken Martineau at the PDAC seminars.
In a dynamic interactive panel discussion, these experts will discuss anecdotally some of the opportunities and challenges they faced through the trajectory of their careers, how they navigated the challenges, lessons learned, and where they see current and future opportunities for women in the extractive sector today. Through their own unique perspective, they will discuss the importance of women’s leadership in this sector, including current initiatives to ensure increased leadership opportunities.
- Moderator: Michelle Pockey, Partner, Fasken Martineau (Mining, Energy, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Aboriginal Law Practice Groups), and National Chair, Professional Women’s Network
- Maureen Jensen, Executive Director and Chief Administrative Officer of the Ontario Securities Commission (which has published for comment proposed disclosure requirements for TSX-listed issuers regarding women on boards and in senior management) and P. Geo and ICD.D
- Anna Tudela, Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Secretary, Goldcorp Inc. Ms. Tudela is a leader in Goldcorp’s internal women’s leadership program, has more than 25 years of experience working with public companies in the securities and corporate finance areas, both in Canada and United States
- Anne Currie, Partner, Rescan Environmental Services Ltd.
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm - Registration
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Presentations and Panel Q&A
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Networking Cocktail Reception
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
The event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3511