Register for our other Fasken Martineau at the PDAC seminars.
The seminar will study the different amendments adopted to the Mining Act and other related legislation and regulations in 2013, and discuss the possible effects of such amendments on mining companies in Quebec, at an exploration level, operation level or otherwise. The seminar will also discuss status of the mining industry and opportunities for business and the transformation of minerals in the Province of Quebec.
- Moderator: Jean M. Gagné, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Frank Mariage, Martin R. Gagne and Jean Masson, Partners, Fasken Martineau
- Renault-François Lortie, Partner, KPMG-SECOR
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Presentation and Discussion
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
The event has passed - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 514 397 5160