Impairment in the workforce can be difficult to detect, control and manage. This breakfast seminar aims to provide practical insight on how employers can effectively manage drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our presenters will provide answers to the following questions that will be useful in your workplace, such as:
- What drug and alcohol testing is now permissible?
- When can you insist an employee be tested?
- What addiction accommodations might you be required to implement?
- When will accommodation amount to an undue hardship?
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This is an in-person seminar.
This seminar is complimentary.
The event has passed - Registration is now closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3511