Fasken Martineau’s Global Mining Group invites you to attend a complimentary lunch presentation on business investment opportunities in the Republic of South Africa.
Due to pressing matters requiring his attention, the Minister of Mineral Resources, Minister Ramatlhodi will no longer be able to attend. We are pleased to welcome Deputy Minister Godfrey Oliphant, who will be delivering the Minister's programme.
South Africa has a long standing heritage of mining and mining expertise and remains the wealthiest mining jurisdiction in the world. The country has developed progressive and internationally competitive mining policies during its democratic dispensation.
Come experience first-hand high-level discussions at which the Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources of the Republic of South Africa, supported by the South African Council for Geosciences, MINTEK and the Limpopo Province will provide a detailed update on the investment climate in the country's mining industry. They will offer insight on investment opportunities as well as most current challenges and successes facing South Africa that could affect your next mining project.
- Keynote Address by Godfrey Oliphant, Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources of the Republic of South Africa
- Michael Jones, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, & Co-Founder of Platinum Group Metals, will present their investment projects in South Africa
- Josh Lewis, Partner, Fasken Martineau, will moderate
- 12:00 pm - 12:20 pm | Registration
- 12:20 pm - 12:50 pm | Hot Buffet Luncheon
- 12:50 pm - 2:00 pm | Presentations and Q&A
RSVP by Wednesday, March 4, 2015.