Fasken Martineau’s Symposium returns on Thursday, October 29, 2015 and we are delighted to invite you to attend! This not-to-be-missed event is in a class all its own, offering an exclusive platform for learning and networking.
Our complimentary half-day forum provides in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from legal professionals who are experts in their areas – and to participate in accredited educational seminars for continuing professional development.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to accumulate up to three (3) hours of accredited learning activities that qualify under the Law Society of British Columbia's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program.
Please register and select one session from each of the following tracks:
7:30 am - 8:30 am | Registration & Hot Breakfast
8:30 am - 9:30 am | Track 1
- Practical and Ethical Considerations in Offshore Corporate Structuring: What Can You Do and Should You Do It?
- Crisis Management: How to Handle High Stakes Investigations
- The Roles of In-house and External Counsel in Assessing Claims for Purposes of the Client's Audit (ETHICS)
9:50 am - 11:00 am | Track 2
11:20 am - 12:30 pm | Track 3
- Indemnities plus Waiver and Release Clauses
- Legal Counsel & Corporate Social Responsibility: Opportunities to Add Value
- Brave New World of Contracts? Bhasin v. Hrynew and the Duty of Honest Performance (ETHICS)
12:30 pm | Grab & Go Lunch
This is an in-person event.
This event is complimentary.