Over the last few months Québec has implemented significant amendments to the their Healthcare system. Fasken Martineau invites you to attend an informative breakfast seminar to better understand these changes which may present opportunities for Ontarians seeking:
- Opportunities for carrying on or funding healthcare activities in that province or
- Initiatives that may be replicated in Ontario.
Subjects to be addressed during this seminar include:
- Physicians’ Accessory Fees in Québec
- A revised Code of Ethics of Physicians in Québec
- Québec - Plan to Suspend Public Funding for in Vitro Fertilization
- Physician Assisted Death
Please join our colleagues from the Fasken Montreal Office as they walk you through these changes.
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am Presentation and Q&A
This seminar is in-person only.
This seminar is complimentary.
Please RSVP by filling out the form below.
For more information:
+1 416 943 8976