Are you aware of your lobbying law compliance obligations? Of what recent changes in government could mean for your company?
Fasken Martineau's Government Relations group, in conjunction with our Law of Lobbying and Public-Sector Ethics practice, invites you to join us for a complimentary half-day session in which our experts will provide insights on the following:
- Implications of a new Federal Government on your business
- New developments in conflict of interest law and how they will affect your business
- Recent lobbying law changes and what they mean for you
- A preliminary analysis of the new government, its platform and the issues that you may not have recognized stemming from its new agenda.
This session on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 will be of particular interest to those stakeholders in extractive industries and other business sectors.
- 7:30am - 8:00am | Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am – 9:30am | Lobbying Law Session with Q&A
- 9:30am – 9:45am | Coffee Break
- 9:45am – 11:00am | Preliminary Analysis of the Canadian election with Q&A
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Accreditation
This seminar has been accredited by the Law Society of British Columbia for 2.75 CPD credits.
This is an in-person event.
This Seminar is complimentary.
Please RSVP by Monday, November 30, 2015.