In-person attendance available in Toronto only.
An understanding of the most recent developments in employment law is vital for your organization. In this seminar we will review the most significant developments in employment law from 2015 that will impact your organization and its employment practices in the new year and beyond.
In this session we will:
- Review the most recent trends in wrongful dismissal damage awards
- Discuss the latest class action developments in the area of employment law
- Outline the expanded duty of good faith as it applies to employment relationships
- Examine new guidance from the courts as to best practices when drafting termination clauses
- Provide an update on recent and forthcoming amendments to employment legislation
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A