Presenters: Alison Lacy
Cuba is arguably one of the under-explored mining opportunities in the world with enticing prospects beyond nickel and cobalt. In addition, the doors to business in Cuba have been closed to Americans for over 50 years. However, the United States and Cuba have now re-established diplomatic relations and U.S. businesses are actively seeking opportunities in Cuba for the near future.
In this seminar we will discuss many issues including;
- Is now the time for others to be renewing their interest?
- What opportunities are there in the mining sector?
- Can Americans take advantage of those opportunities?
- How do you go about doing business in the mining sector in Cuba?
- How challenging is it to get financing for projects in Cuba?
- 07:30 - 08:00 EST Registration and Breakfast
- 08:00 - 09:00 EST Seminar and Q&A
This seminar is complimentary
This is an in-person seminar only
Please RSVP by filling in the form below
For More Information
+1 416 943 8976