As of January 1, 2016, Ontario employers face new obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Is your organization compliant?
Many employers have already faced compliance audits from the Accessibility Directorate and employees are increasingly aware of the AODA requirements. Understanding your obligations under the AODA is of increasing importance.
Our April 12, 2016 seminar will briefly address the previous requirements under the AODA. However, the new 2016 requirements will be the primary focus of discussion, including:
- Individualized accommodation plans for employees with disabilities
- Return-to-work processes for employees off on disability-related leaves
- Information and communication obligations
- Notices to job applicants and other requirements that arise during the recruiting process
By the end of the seminar, you will have further insight and understanding into the requirements and helpful resources to assist your organizations with your compliance efforts.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A