Fasken Martineau's Labour, Employment, Human Rights and Public Law Group is pleased to invite you to the training on the management of a psychological injury.
Managing a psychological injury file brings many challenges for health and safety case managers and labour relations.
Within this context, our speakers will address the following topics:
- The enquiry to be conducted after a complaint is filed with the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST) now the Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST))
- The different faces of psychological injury: overwork, psychological harassment or assault
- Temporary work assignment as part of a psychological injury
- The need to obtain a psychiatric opinion
- The return to work following consolidation of a psychological injury
- The management of parallel recourses, that is – a grievance or complaint of psychological harassment.
Do not miss our next training which will be held April 27, 2016: Practical risks related to legal proceedings in Intellectual Property: damage, obligation of disclosure and other inherent risks.