Professionals in the field of human resources are increasingly spending more time on human rights matters which arise in the workplace. During this breakfast seminar, we will review the most significant news and trends from human rights cases of 2015 that will impact your organization and its employment practices going forward.
Together, we will:
- Reflect on the unprecedented awards issued for human rights violations in 2015;
- Discuss the developing case law on family status and parental obligations;
- Consider recent legislative amendments designed to provide greater protection to workers; and
- Review the upcoming focus on sexual harassment in the workplace.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
For More Information
+1 416 868 3329