An understanding of the most recent developments in occupational health and safety law is vital for your health care organization. In this seminar we will review the most significant developments in occupational health and safety law, including the recent trend in government enforcement initiatives. The seminar will also outline proactive, occupational health and safety strategies to reduce legal risk.
In this session we will:
- Review employer obligations regarding Bill 132, the Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act, 2015.
- Examine recent Ministry of Labour prosecutions in the health care sector.
- Review recent trends in the enforcement of Bill C-45.
- Discuss the proactive steps organizations can take to ensure worker and patient safety and reduce legal risk.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Program
For more information
+1 416 943 8976