Co-chairs Rosalind Cooper and Norm Keith invite you to attend Fasken Martineau's full day conference, Environmental Health & Safety 2016 Year In Review, on November 22, 2016.
- Norm Keith, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Rosalind Cooper, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- David Gardner, Pinchin Ltd.
- David Marchione, OHS Consultant, Fasken Martineau
- Jim Lafontaine, Dufferin Construction
- Peter Sturm, STURM Consulting Inc
- Cathy Chandler, OHS Consultant, Fasken Martineau
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 am Welcome and Program Overview - Norm Keith, Fasken Martineau
- 9:05 am - 9:50 am Recent Developments in Health & Safety Law Enforcement- Norm Keith, Fasken Martineau
- 9:50 am - 10:40 am Recent Developments in Industrial Hygiene, GHS and Asbestos - David Gardner, Pinchin Ltd
- 10:40 am - 10:55 am Coffee Break
- 10:55 am - 11:35 am Workers' Compensation Developments and Claims Management Strategies - David Marchione, Fasken Martineau
- 11:35 am - 12:20 pm Update on Safety Regulations and Prevention and Enforcement in the Construction Sector - Jim Lafontaine, Dufferin Construction
- 12:20 pm - 1:35 pm Lunch
- 1:35 pm - 2:20 pm Recent Developments in Environmental Law and Enforcement - Rosalind Cooper, Fasken Martineau
- 2:20 pm - 3:05 pm Safety and Health Sustainability Strategies- Peter Strum, STURM Consulting Inc
- 3:05 pm - 3:50 pm Sexual Harassment and Violence in the Workplace: An Overview of Bill 132 - Cathy Chandler, Fasken Martineau
Note: The hours from this non-accredited conference may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this conference is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This is an in-person conference.
The conference is complimentary.
For more information:
+1 416 943 8976