Please join Fasken Martineau’s Labour, Employment & Human Rights group for a complimentary breakfast seminar.
This highly informative session will discuss case law studies where termination for cause was applied, and some “DOs and DON’Ts” regarding the application of the law. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Review circumstances found to be cause for dismissal by the courts and “just cause” in labour arbitrations
- Get the keys for a successful dismissal for cause
- Learn how to conduct effective investigations
- Understand the application of progressive discipline
- Study proven approaches to communicating dismissals
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am | Breakfast and networking
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am | Seminar Presentation
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken Martineau will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Accreditation
This seminar has been accredited by the Law Society of British Columbia for 1.0 hours of CPD credits.
This seminar is complimentary.
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Vancouver.
For Event Information:
CRM Database Coordinator
+1 604 631 3117