Guest Speaker: Dr. Ronald Brecher, PhD, DABT, CChem
This seminar will address the circumstances that may require a company to conduct testing, and will address both workplace testing and testing on third party property. The seminar will feature a guest speaker, Dr. Ron Brecher, who is an expert in toxicology and risk communication strategies for employees and the general public.
- When must you and when should you be conducting testing in a workplace or elsewhere?
- Approaches to Testing/Investigations – Consultants, Privilege
- Obligations to Share Information with Workers or the Public
- Regulatory Involvement
- Communicating Risk – Strategies that Work
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 m Program
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This is an in-person seminar
Please RSVP by filling in the form below
For more information
+1 416 943 8976