Guest Speaker: Max Bazile, Pension Advisory Leader, Deloitte LLP
We invite you to join us for our annual pension and benefits seminar. The ongoing evolution of pensions and employee benefits means some surprising developments in the law. Learn from our panel of speakers about today’s key issues.
- Increased discretionary powers of the regulator: administrative monetary penalties and new powers for the Superintendent
- Ontario pension reforms: new funding framework, asset transfers, and more
- Recent developments in decumulation
- De-risking pensions: a primer
- Privacy and security issues in pension and benefit plans
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken Martineau will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
This seminar is complimentary
Please fill in the form below